428 Alice Street #517
EXCEPTIONAL JACK LONDON SQUARE CONDOMINIUM
428 Alice St #517, Oakland
Live in the heart of Jack London Square, minutes to San Francisco by BART, with the Lake Merritt station just a few blocks away. 428 Alice is also convenient to the 880 Freeway, The Alameda/Oakland Ferry, B Shuttle and AMTRAK. Oakland International Airport is just a quick drive south. And of course, right down the street is the dining, shopping and entertainment in the scenic waterfront and historic Jack London Square.
A unique residence for unique residents. 428 Alice combines an industrial edge, contemporary style, and finest amenities to create the ultimate sophisticated urban environment.
This open living floor plan comes with amazing panoramic views of Oakland Downtown and Oakland Hills, and gourmet kitchen, ideal for entertaining guests.
- 5th floor unit, facing North East
- Corner, End unit
- 787 Sq. Ft. (approx.)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Full Bathroom
- Master Walk-in closet
- Stainless-Steel Appliances: Gas Oven/Stove & Microwave; Refrigerator; Dishwasher; Kitchen Sink
- Bamboo Wood flooring
- Kitchen: Breakfast bar, Granite counter tops & Solid wood cabinets
- Air Conditioner
- In-unit laundry
- Improvements include: New paint throughout; Custom window treatments in living room & bedroom; Bathtub glass sliders
- Garage Parking – 1 space
- Storage Unit (large)
- 2006 Yr. Built, well-maintained building
- HOA Dues: $560(monthly)
- HOA Amenities: Court yard w/ BBQ, reflecting pond, relaxing sitting area; fitness center